Abrasive Blasting - Garnet Blasting
Garnet Blasting is a good general outdoor surface preparation abrasive for most types of surfaces in the oil and gas, steel fabrication and marine industries. Abrasive blasting with garnet abrasive removes surface contaminants and provides a high-quality anchoring surface for coating adhesion
Garnet is a gemstone with excellent naturally abrasive properties. This hard abrasive media is fast-cutting, low-dust producing, excellent for removing tough coatings, paint, rust and mill scale from steel. Garnet also permits precise feathering control. A good general outdoor surface preparation abrasive.
- High-quality general purpose blasting abrasive.
- Creates an ideal surface for most protective coatings and painting processes.
- Removes paint and rust off almost any materials
Advantages of Garnet Blasting
Garnet Blasting is renowned for its effectiveness; it can clean dirt and debris thoroughly, while also grinding rust, paint, and corrosion from metal surfaces to result in the best possible finish.
- Garnet Blasting is a great way to remove rust, oil, and harmful contaminants from almost any kind of surface.
- Quick—Garnet blasting is extremely efficient and makes cleaning metal and other tough surfaces
- Removes old paint and prepares for new coatings
Professional Sand Blasting
- Proper equipment is required to safely sandblast.
- The proper safety precautions are required for safe sandblasting.
Uses for Garnet Blasting
Garnet blasting has replaced silica sand as the most common abrasive used. It is versatile and works well on an array of equipment, machinery & surfaces.
- Industrial corrosion control: rust removal, surface preparation and coating integrity
- Mining and oil and gas: plant parts, equipment & machinery maintenance and surface preparation
- Maritime and military: parts & equipment maintenance and surface cleaning
- Metal fabrication: mill scale removal and structural steel surface preparation
- Mining Equipment
- Automotive Parts
- Farm Machinery
- Industrial Equipment
Comments from one of our happy clients.
I had 3 wrought iron gates sand blasted and painted up and they look fantastic.… Read more “Professional work & marvellous service”
Professional team and, check out the before and after photos on the website, amazing!
Brett and Chuck are great to deal with, very professional and efficient service.
Friendly and professional team,